NcFTP 2.4.2

Hi!

I've just ported NcFTP 2.4.2 to MiNT. It's compiled with ncurses 4.1
and works very well in visual-mode on vt52, stv52 (virtual consoles)
and TosWin2 (In tw100-mode and TERM=vt100). I've also tested it with
the latest version of TelVT102 and it works fine there as well (again,
with TERM=vt100).

There is a binary (030/040 only, 68000 available ASAP) available on my
homepage, please try it and see if it works. If you don't have
terminfo installed (there is one for stv52 included) or experience
redraw-problems you'll have to turn off visual-mode.

/*
**
*/