Re: TosWin2 problems (colours wrong, and other troubles)

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> There is a problem with the resolution, but it's not only pico that
> suffers from it. I had problems with several applications when I tried
> resolutions that didn't have a x-resolution that was divisible by 8.
> E.g. 104 and 112 works fine, 108 doesn't. This could be a problem with
> either the libraries these apps are linked with (curses, ncurses
> perhaps) or most likely the stv-code itself.

I noticed that pico got problems with 80-line display.
Setting it down to 79 lines with stty makes it run fine though.

vi works fine in 80 lines however so I don't think it's a vconsole or
termcap problem.

The same problems goes for pine which I guess is based on the pico editor,
or vice versa.

      - anders eriksson - ae@wombat.ludvika.se - dead hackers society -