Re: memory protection

> With memory protection enabled, my TT030 boots ok, but just as it gets to
> the point where the login prompt should appear I start getting a long
> string of errors. I forget what the error was (probably memory violation)
> and I think it was coming from login (or was it init). The error would
> keep appearing, about four per second until I reboot.

The same here (Falcon, 14 MB ST RAM), just no messages at all on the
screen, no login prompt, nothing. And the disk works all the time just
like the system would read the same short file again and again...

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV, 25)
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.