Re: Question about mintnet.

hm yes :) cool thanks for the tips about kmem and vmunix, I hope that
will do teh trick. But see the prob I have with the NON tcp support
(as in the mintnet docs says, NO tcp finished :() Is that:
1) where and what is /proc/net/tcp ??
will /proc/sld do the trick? don't think so.

2) half of the tcp includes are just not there, example:
ip_var.h tcp_timer.h tcp_var.h and all the rest that are not there,
because again if I understand the mintnet docs, it is not implemented.

Please, correct me if I am wrong. (I wish I was)

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/