Falcon LAN under MiNT

I partially "solved" my problems today, atleast I got a ppp-connection
via the LAN-port.

First I installed fpatch2, as I suspected it could be a
Bconmap()-problem. No luck. Then I tried to disable hardware
flow-control (-crtscts) and presto: It worked :-) I tried to ping
various hosts with good results, I couldn't notice any slowdown and
didn't loose any packets.

A test with ftp showed that it wasn't as fast as usual (what else can
you expect with xon/xoff and 57600? ;-), I got ~1.9Kb/s and not
3-3.2Kb/s as usual.

It looks like it's MiNT's fault and not HS-Modem, as it behaves
exactly the same with or without HS-Modem.

/*
**
*/