Re: many

Hi,

> setenv ACCPATH=C:\ACCS\
>Why doesn't it load ACC's from C:\ACCS\?

probably because AES4.1 doesn't support that?

>Do I need to use NOHOG.ACC?

I believe you need not.

>Thanks to all who responded to my query about ttydev-0.8: I've managed to
>compile it for a resolution of 752x576x256 (96x36). =:-)) Now I run AES 4.1
>on the console with virtual terminals.
>
>Also, would be possible to get `console` to have this resolution?

do you want to get GEM in that resolution? If yes, simply use BlowUPdemo or
VidelInside or perhaps Videlity to set the resolution...

>One problem I have found is with Pine 3.9?'s `compose screen` on a virtual
>terminal: it's like Pine thinks there is one more line than there really
>is! i.e. 37, in my case, but Pine swaps between the extra line being above
>the top and below the bottom of the screen limits continuously. Has anyone
>else noticed this?

I had this problem as well (or a similar one, at least). I had to change my
horizontal resolution from 108 to 112 chars to remove that problem. So I
decided (and Jo suggested) that the horizontal resolution must be dividable
by 8 (or by 64 points). But now it looks like 96 chars in horizontal
direction is not that good even when it is dividable. I am out of
suggestions.

>Due to my minixfs partition getting trashed on a regular basis, I decided

why does it get trashed?

>Has anyone tried my audio-0.8, patched to support F030 hardware? I've
>managed to find some time to work on it some more, and would appreciate
>any feed back.

where is it available?

Petr