Re: Quick question

Hi

> Is it possible to write a ftp.xfs? I ask because I have some code here

I think so, yes.

> that would be suitable, but I don't know if it's technically possible.
> And if it is, would there be any demand for such a thing? I thought it

Yea, I think it would be pretty cool.

> would be nice to have a ftp-'drive', where all the folders on the
> first level represented ftp-sites...

Yea, sounds like a nice idea. I guess a separate "mount" program that calls
Fctrl() to define which FTP site, and uname/pass etc.

I had a nice idea of implementing ZIP, and other compression programs as an
XFS, but I have never had enough time to attempt to implemented it...

Anthony
--
Anthony Jacques           IRC: AnthonyJ | The boy stood on the burning deck
jacquesa@zetnet.co.uk                   | Twit.
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jacquesa/ |                  (Spike Milligan)