toswin II 2.1

hi, just got this version.
Happy points:
The fontselectpr now works using THING.
The colors, seems to work better.
The screen seems to refresh correctly.
No more error like previous version, when called from tw_call.

OK so very nice. However:
If I launch run bash or tcsh, I can not get into pwd by default, it
always point me to /usr/bin (where the shells are).
The variable $HOME is there, and if I do cd (no parameters) it gets me
in my home directory. How can I fix that so bash will start with my
pwd = /home/whatever_user/ instead of /usr/bin

PS: you sure that toswin can't be faster? coz I mean it is pretty slow
:((

thanks

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/