[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gcc 184.108.40.206 question
- To: MiNT mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: gcc 220.127.116.11 question
- From: Yves Pelletier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:59:05 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.MNT.3.96-MiNT.980208183248.416A-100000@bluto>
On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:
> > This new version works, but somewhat, a little weird (imo).
> > Example, I compiled a little C program I used to compile no prob
> > before with 2.58. Now the prob is that the libs are called
> > differently.
> You can either use your old linker (the 'ld' that came with KGMD), or
> install 18.104.22.168 properly ;-)
It might help to upgrade your ld to PL40; I know my setup
worked more smoothly with gcc 2.7.x after I did. I think I got
it from tu-harburg.
> > Also in the 22.214.171.124 there is a file called "specs", it is not straight
> > ascii, what is this for?
Hmm. Looked pretty ascii-like to me. Looks like some kind of
script detailing what switches to pass to "ld" and "as" under a
When the trees are seen to be moving, the enemy is advancing.
Sun Tzu 9:20