Re: Mintlib PL48 beta-2

Hello,

as I am looking at prereleases... I am not quite familiar with Pure C
stuff, but it seems for me that Pure C diffs still have S_cookie() call
defined (which you mentioned as removed) and, at the other hand,
S_system() still remains undefined. I didn't define this call for
Pure C, because I have no clue on Turbo C in general and I don't have
the compiler to check if I do anything correctly...

As for ssystem.h, I would like you to include four further constant
definitions:

#define	SET_SLEVEL	16	/* Set security level */
#define GET_SLEVEL	17	/* Get current security level */
#define	MTASK_OFF	18	/* Switch off the scheduler */
#define	MTASK_ON	19	/* Switch on the scheduler */

These functions will be included in kernel PL 7, when I manage to get
some two free days to apply the necessary stuff and test it.

Thx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.