many

Hiyah all!

I finally managed to locate Atari's AES 4.1 and have set up a user
account <gem> that fires gem up without having to go via a shell. :)

I'm running 1.14.6. Here's some of my GEM.CNF(located in C:\MULTITOS):

	setenv PATH=.,C:\
	setenv ACCPATH=C:\ACCS\
	setenv ACCEXT=ACC,ACX
	setenv GEMEXT=PRG,APP,GTP
	setenv TOSEXT=TOS,TTP

Why doesn't it load ACC's from C:\ACCS\?

Do I need to use NOHOG.ACC? ALERT.ACC seems useful!

Thanks to all who responded to my query about ttydev-0.8: I've managed to
compile it for a resolution of 752x576x256 (96x36). =:-)) Now I run AES 4.1
on the console with virtual terminals.

Also, would be possible to get `console` to have this resolution?

One problem I have found is with Pine 3.9?'s `compose screen` on a virtual
terminal: it's like Pine thinks there is one more line than there really
is! i.e. 37, in my case, but Pine swaps between the extra line being above
the top and below the bottom of the screen limits continuously. Has anyone
else noticed this?

Due to my minixfs partition getting trashed on a regular basis, I decided
to split up my hard-drive even further, so should it get trashed, all I
have to do is reinstall KGMD onto F:. This works fine, now that I've made
regular backups of /etc!!! Here's my fstab:

	f	/	minix	-	-	-
	g	/home	minix	-	-	-
	h	/var/spool/mail	minix	-	-	-
	i	/usr/local	minix	-	-	-
	j	/usr/local/csound	minix	-	-	-

During boot, `mount returned ?` is echoed to the console. I can understand
that the 1st line concerning `f` doesn't get echoed (kind of!), but why
does `g` always fail? I've had to resort to `sln-ing` it in my MINT.CNF
for the time being, but would like to mount it properly.

Continuing on the minixfs theme :-), I'd like to use /var/tmp/WWW-CACHE or
somewhere similar for my CAB cache. It fails to create the structure if I
try to use _any_ other minixfs path other than /tmp. I've made
/var/tmp/WWW-CACHE `sticky` - just like /tmp (drwxrwxrwt) but it doesn't
make the slightest bit of difference. And even when I use /tmp, CAB 2.5 +
Howards latest overlay _still_ doesn't use long filenames. :-( Any ideas?

I'd like to use Geneva+Neodesk with MiNT: I have the latest versions,
patched - of course :-), but they bomb-out straight away. Any pointers
would be much appreciated.

Has anyone tried my audio-0.8, patched to support F030 hardware? I've
managed to find some time to work on it some more, and would appreciate
any feed back.

I'd like to upgrade my gcc setup to 2.7.2 (or whatever the latest patch
is this week :-) ): is there any english documentation anywhere?

Salut/.

J/.