Re: Copyright notices (Re: Unlinking vectors)

>Erm, the original copyright notice is still kept everywhere it was put to.
>And of course, "MiNT 1.14" means "FreeMiNT 1.14"

Great.

>PS.2. If you aren't too busy, could yo answer some questions on
>undocumented MultiTOS features, e.g. GEM.RSC file? I failed to find any
>information about it, and I know AES 4.10 tries to load something like
>this at startup.....

Well, I'll answer what I can. I believe that the GEM.RSC file
is the resource file for the desktop (and perhaps AES as well,
I can't remember); the idea was that having
it loaded from disk would allow for translations to new
languages. Obviously, if GEM.RSC is not found then
a built in resource file is used. Perhaps some Atari
developers notes addressed this feature, but since it
was added relatively late in the process (soon before
Atari stopped MultiTOS development) it wasn't very
thoroughly tested.

Regards,
Eric