Re: Copyright notices (Re: Unlinking vectors)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> PS.2. If you aren't too busy, could yo answer some questions on
> undocumented MultiTOS features, e.g. GEM.RSC file? I failed to find any
> information about it, and I know AES 4.10 tries to load something like
> this at startup.....

Well I "found" a copy of AES 4.1 "somewhere" and it did have a GEM.RSC
(plus GEM.HRD) supplied with it. I think by looking at that resource you
can find out everything you need to know about it, it's pretty obvious. I
guess then that the version of AES 4.1 you are referring to does not
include the GEM.RSC. So if I can be of any help in explaining this, just
email me.

--
Mario Becroft                        Auckland, New Zealand
mb@tos.pl.net                    http://www.pl.net/~mario/      |\__/,|   (`\