Copyright notices (Re: Unlinking vectors)

> On an unrelated note: I've seen some references to a
> "MiNT 1.14" on this list. I presume this is a shorthand
> for "FreeMiNT 1.14" or "NetMiNT 1.14"? I'm glad that people
> are still developing and using MiNT derived products,
> but please do honor the original copyright notice.

Erm, the original copyright notice is still kept everywhere it was put to.
And of course, "MiNT 1.14" means "FreeMiNT 1.14" (though "NetMiNT is a
very nice name too ;)). But the system is popularly known as "MiNT"
and using the full name would look rather artificially in daily talking
or mailing, especially if FreeMiNT is the only MiNT we know.

Gtx,

PS. Yes, I also think you've done a _great_ job.
PS.2. If you aren't too busy, could yo answer some questions on
undocumented MultiTOS features, e.g. GEM.RSC file? I failed to find any
information about it, and I know AES 4.10 tries to load something like
this at startup.....

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.