Re: Unlinking vectors

>Actually, I know *one* case when MiNT is unlinking all installed vectors
>arbitrarily. Namely, this is the case when MiNT quits. And this case
>applies only to TSR programs installed *after* MiNT. In other words,
>when MiNT quits, it restores the state of vectors from the time before it
>was loaded.

Of course (as you undoubtedly know) this is necessary because
after MiNT terminates all TSRs installed after MiNT will also
terminate, and their memory will be returned to TOS. So there's
not much choice about restoring vectors.

On an unrelated note: I've seen some references to a
"MiNT 1.14" on this list. I presume this is a shorthand
for "FreeMiNT 1.14" or "NetMiNT 1.14"? I'm glad that people
are still developing and using MiNT derived products,
but please do honor the original copyright notice.

Eric R. Smith
ersmith@netcom.com