Re: va_start()

AHA! I was ready to write a message about that myself!!!!!
I don't know if it;s bad or not. the thing is that stdarg.h doesn't
seem very compatible.
>From unix port, WE do have a stdarg. SO most configure script will use
it as is. I have to check the HAVE_STDARG off to not get these
warnings, I have no idea how to fix it.
Also, another thing I would like to bring:
I have read by several that EAGAIN should be EWOULDBLOCK defined in
errno.h, ok, but to me it doesn't make very sense, especially after
looking at the bsdi libs, which would point to netdb.h TRY_AGAIN.
If so, why isn't it in the new includes?  either EWOULDBLOCK or
TRY_AGAIN with netbd included to errno.h

Also, last point. it seems that the startup code of the latest lib47
crt0.o  IN -mbaserel mode doesn't work here.. Any explanation?

As for the naming convention for teh libs, let's follow what others
do, let's not confuse.. libc.a  is a good standard by now.
mlibc.a for baserel, why not. mlibc16.a maserel+mshort why not as
well.
However for cpu type, the idea of howard chu is not bad. with
directory so:
/usr/include/68000/libblah.a
/usr/include/68020/libblah.a etc etc
chosen at linker with -m68020 flag.