Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strikes back) (fwd)

OK, as the discuss seems to be close to the end, for a case if it woudn't
come to an agreement, I think we should prepare an official statement of
the MiNT developers on this topic for the USENET. If nobody has any
objections, I'll wait some days more (perhaps the discuss will continue by
then), then we'll try to make a conclusion to be expressed in that
statement. Any comments to this?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.