Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strike

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Peter Rottengatter wrote:

> > (sorry if I offended someone by the coarse language, but assholes
> >  without vision, like ASH, are downright infuriating)
>
> I should say here that I'm not a friend of ASH either, ATM I'm fighting
> their arrogance to attempt to establish a one-line-per-paragraph format
> ("endless" lines) on Usenet and e-mail (the "ASH-Emailer").

If more news-servers around the world enforced the RFC a bit stronger (512
chars per line IIRC) perhaps ASH will realise that breaking conventions is
A Bad Thing?

They're not only arrogant in that they set their own standards (look at
the MagiC AES), but that they give discounts to MagiC-users ("power-user",
yeah right ;-) for software that works equally well with TOS, Geneva,
MiNT/N.AES/whatever.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/