Re: Unlinking vectors

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Actually, I know *one* case when MiNT is unlinking all installed vectors
> arbitrarily. Namely, this is the case when MiNT quits. And this case
> applies only to TSR programs installed *after* MiNT. In other words,
> when MiNT quits, it restores the state of vectors from the time before it
> was loaded.

Which makes sense, as programs/TSR installed after MiNT won't exist
anymore when MiNT exits and their handlers will be pointing to possibly
wrong adresses. I what other circumstances does MiNT unlink vectors?

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/