Apache again

Hi,

Finally I had time to check out Jan Paul Schmidts new port of apache.
It seems to be fine, but still there are 2 Bugs (at least on my hades,
I`ll do some more checking on my pak-machine):
1. After some accesses apache starts to respond _very_ slow to requests
(it takes apache 20-30 seconds to respond to a request from my pc (both
connected via ethernet)).
2. When the system crashes, apache corrupts my filesystem on my
minix-partition. The error is recoverable, but it is still not very
good.
Both errors also were present in Version 1.1b3 which can be found on
ftp.fu-berlin.de.

cu,
	Bernd