Re: TERM question/TOSWIN.

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> Erm... wait. How many TosWin are out there? I know of:
>
> MiniWin (original by Eric Smith)
> TosWin 0.94 - Eric Smith + vt100 patches
> TosWin 1.0x - saves prefs but buggy
> TosWin 2.1  - Christian Felsch + Petr Stehlik terminfo

Ack!  Trying to remember ...

Eric Smith wrote Toswin to go with MiNT.  You could run it as an accessory
or as a program.  This was in the days before a multitasking AES.  With
the release of MultiAES came Miniwin (also by Eric Smith).

Warwick Allison added extra bits to Toswin (can't remember if this was
before or after Minwin came out).  I then added vt100 support on top of
Warwick's extensions.  This was late '95/early '96.  AFAIR, I only
released 0.9, 0.92 and 0.93.  Development fizzled out after that, althogh
Chris Ridd and Erling Henanger (at least - there were probably others too)
did more work on Toswin.

I don't know when the 1.0x versions were released.

Early last year, TosWin II was released.

    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.