Re: MiNTlibs & FPU?

On Sun, 17 May 1998 18:54:49 -0400, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

MR> >I think it would be cool to include both -m68881 and normal into the
MR> >MiNTlibs and use either native or emulated ones [as appropriate]
MR> >
MR>Being on a TT, I guess I got both ends covered (030 and FPU), but

Yes, TT030 is the only machine that has got CPU and FPU together.
Falcon, PAK and Medusa/Hades/Afterburner/Milan/whatever 040 machine
might be without FPU.

MR>Very usefull project, Petr.

Well, but I can't do that as I don't understand the IEEE stuff, floating
point encoding etc. I just hope somebody else will do that.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user