strerror() and PL48

Hello all,

Today I had a problem with strerror() while compiling
crlf.c (mshort, mbaserel).   The error I had was: "absolute
reference to _nullstr".  I solved it by changing the type of
nullstr from:

static char nullstr[] = "unknown error"

to:

char const nullstr[] = "unknown error"

and casting the return value back to (char *).

If that does not break anything, I will change PL48 accordingly.
This is really just the continuation (and the end, I hope) of
the strerror() thread of a few months ago.  In the meantime, be
careful if you compile mbaserel binaries with the current
MiNTlib PL48 binaries.

Yves