Re: 1.15 kernel ;-)

> * It's possible to have several files with the same name. I copied a
> file (PAPYRUSG.APP) to the same directory and called it "Papyrus.app".
> The problem was that the new file wasn't executable... I tried to
> rename it to "PAPYRUS.PRG" and "PAPYRUSG.PRG", but I still couldn't
> run it. Then I renamed it to "PAPYRUSG.APP", and suddenly I had two
> identical files in the same directory...
>
> * I also tried the same with "LINES.APP", and renamed it to
> "Lines.prg". It started fine, no problems there. Then I tried to
> rename "PAPYRUSG.APP" to "Papyrus.prg" again, and when I tried to
> start it it started "Lines.prg"...
>
> My setup:
> * Falcon with Afterburner and Nova.
> * N.AES 1.1.7
> * Thing 1.26

Exactly, there are some problems with handling directories and filenames
properly (e.g. drag&drop or desktop associations may not work correctly).
I hope that will be fixed soon, as all previously noticed problems.

Thanks for useful infos,

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.