Re: TSR blacklist

 >I have to admit that I have created some "black list" of TSR programs that
 >are dangerous to use. The CKBD takes there one of the first places, due to
 >the fact that if it is loaded, the system very likes to suddenly freeze
 >from time to time.

I have *yet* to run into any problems related to CKBD. However,
*all* mouse accelerators I've tried slow things down a bit; the
mouse is faster, but generally any AES activities are hampered.

Perhaps a built-in mouse accelerator and fileselector are desirable
upgrades for N.AES 2.0 ? Externally installed stuff is NEVER stable
or predictable anyways...

That's one aspect where I can appreciate singleTOS:

   The desktop and fileselector were both integrated seamlessly,
   in a predictable, bug-free way....

   I only wished they were as comprehensive as Freedom and Thing...

Yours,

Martin-Eric Racine          # The Atari TT030 Homepage and FAQ #
FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.    http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030