TSR blacklist

Hi Petr!

PS>it actually is a good idea to include several little utils into one
PS>TSR, because the risk of collision between several different programs
PS>is reduced.
I disagree.
Programmers should make the TSRs as clean as possible and only with one
functionality. This enables the user to instal only the functionality he
wants and to remove a buggy TSR with a minimal loss of functionality.
BTW: Does anyone of the TSR programmers here (outside of MausNet) know my TSR
TraPatch? It enables programmers to hook into functions instead of traps
(e.g. Setexc() instead of Trap #13) so the XBRA chains of the traps get not
that long and the OS calls are quicker than with "classical TSRs"

Bye

                Joerg