Re: TSR blacklist

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 04:22:28 -0400, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

MR>I'm really getting tired of utilities that try to cram everything in;

it actually is a good idea to include several little utils into one TSR,
because the risk of collision between several different programs is
reduced.

MR>However, I'm already using Menuinfo as a window topper and cornerclock.
MR>Yes, I need the full date, not just the time; "Tue 9.06.1998 04:08" is
MR>making more sense to me.

Clocky displays just "Tu" instead of "Tue", otherwise it's the same, or
even more detailed as Clocky shows the seconds as well.

BTW, an important question:
Is it possible to get an access to memory blocks chain in MiNT? I would
need to get the information about all free memory blocks (to show the
free RAM in corner clock).

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer