Re: Loadable keyboards

 >JK>As was said before, OS calls from interrupts are often a very bad idea.
 >
 >But how one can write TSR then?
 >I need to do a lot of things, and system variables are not documented.
 >How would you, for example, change current keyboard layout mapping?
 >The system variables are undocumented, so I need to call an interrupt.

Btw, whatever happened to the loadable keyboard maps that were
developped for the never-released TOS 5 for the Microbox?  Was
the format of those tables (and other TOS 5 ideas) released to
developpers?

Martin-Eric Racine         # The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ #
FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.   http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030/