The PPC factor.

Do you guys think that it would be a good idea to bring back the MacMiNT people?
I think that it would be useful, since they can work on porting shared
libraries to PPC such as the M&E and the TrueMagic files.  I am surprised that
that the Eagle, which would have been the most useful TOS based architecture
to bring PPC to the TOS community has been discontinued.  Indirectly, if we
were to get Mac PPC users over, I think it would help immensly.  It is ok to
have the operating system PPC capable before having the actual PPC available.
Why is it that PPC boards for the VMEbus can't be used on MegaSTe's and TT's
(Maybe even Hades)?

Petyer