malloc(ST ram vs TT ram)

using TT, mint 1.14.7, mintos, no aes
I ran in a curious situation when trying to utilize some ST ram on TT.
As a test, I have 2 vcons and 1 tty running.
I run menu program on each. From my menu prog., I loaded an appliction
on each terminal.
If I unload the last app. loaded, I can reload ok. If I unload and try
to reload either of the first 2 apps, I get a bus error.
free show same amount of free memory as before the app was loaded. does
not seem to be leaving memory allocated on exit of app.
cflgs on these apps fastload 1  fastram 0 malloc fastram 0
If the apps run in fast ram, everything works fine. apps can be exited,
and reload into same memory slot, no matter what order they were loaded.

malloc handeled different for ST ram from TT ram.
--
Brent
Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada