Re: TOSBook etc. (was: Re: TSR blacklist

> > Indeed.  1-0  for Magic on AES features.
>
> How about proper (the same as under MultiTOS, that is) handling of
> FL3DBAK? Several of my dialogs look (or at least they did with the last
> version of MagiC I tested) really strange under MagiC, since some text
> (might be only editable fields) get a white background rather than the
> "3D background object" colour.
> Has this been fixed or does MagiC perhaps support this in some other way?
>
> 1-1?  ;-)

I could add one more thing: selected I-box ("invisible") looks fine under
AES 3.40 and AES 4.1/N.AES, but it is trurly invisible on MagiC (you get
a flat area just like there wasn't any additional object at all). I admit
the name "invisible" may be confusing, but is there any sense in
implementing trurly invisible graphic objects?

1-2? ;-)

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.