Re: Slow keyboard Input from some GEM programs...

> > Speaking about Taskbar. Could you consider using another text in the main
> > button (not "Start") or make it configurable?
>
> It will probably be configurable, but not until I've finished the
> dialog-lib I'm working on (need a better editfield).

Nice.

> > It would be also cool if "Kill" could send SIGTERM instead of SIGKILL.
>
> It does. The first time you kill a program it use SIGTERM, on the 2nd
> attempt it use SIGKILL.

If so, the SIGKILL comes too quickly after SIGTERM, my signal handler
doesn't even have a chance to react. Perhaps it would be useful to do this
separately (i.e. "Kill" produces SIGKILL but a "Terminate" produces
SIGTERM). The problem comes from my XL emulator, it defintely can't be
terminated by SIGKILL while it is running, it must have a chance to reset
screen settings before it quits.

What are custom taxes for beer in your country?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.