MiNT Universal Distribution

Hi all

I seem to have volunteered myself for a new distribution... almost
certainly called ${Subject} or MUD for short :-)

Maurits volunteered his services for documentation - thanks Maurits :-)

If anyone else would like to volunteer their services for recompling
stuff, please don't hesitate.

There is heaps of recompiling to do, so this is going to take a while. I'm
going to be using gcc 2.7.2/PL48. Any probs with that? it's the most
recent that is installable (easily) under my current KGMD...

When I find time, I'll put some outlines on what I'm proposing to do on my
web pages, and _try_ to keep it up to date - mainly directory strucrure's
I expect and how it will be broken down, ie basic.tgz, net.tgz,
compiler.tgz, etc... It will of course be following HFS.

__
John Blakeley
http://www.ligotage.demon.co.uk