Draconis in MiNTnet?

Hi,

apart from CAB and Wensuite there's another GEM WEB browser for our
computers - it's called The Light of Adamas and I call it just Adamas.
It's part of Draconis Internet package. You can find a link to the
homepage of Draconis at Hallvard's Atari launchpad (Internet section).
Adamas is written in C so it is faster than CAB and probably crash less
often. Its development is very fast and new versions are available every
week. It may soon outperform CAB in many ways.

This browser uses its own PPP stack (as usually our small world is
broken into even smaller incompatible parts). But there are two good
signs: first the source code of the Draconis PPP is freely available and
second the author claims it's rather similar to MiNTnet.

If someone of you has vacation or just some more free time it would be
nice to try to write Adamas.OVL for MiNTnet (similar to CAB.OVL for
MiNTnet, but probably much easier).

I know my message sounds like written by Eonic Man, but this should be
possible to do in relatively short time, I hope.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user