Re: current kernel beta

Hello all!

> Where can I find this version? And what about the latest MiNT-version? I
> have 1.15b8 but I constantly hear about "the new version"...

I don't know if this a good idea, but for all members of this list:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~fnaumann/mint/1.15.0-pre-release/

holds the actual source and binary of the kernel development.
There are also a updated Readme and Changes.MH.

The reason for this: I doesn't have access to a ftp server and I doesn't
like the idea to upload a test version in a incoming/ dir.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040