Re: current kernel beta

Hi!

> I also compiled the new minix.xfs but it failed when it got to `xstrip...`
> in the Makefile. Do I need `xstrip` and if so where can I get it?

No, optional. Xstrip remove all symbols except user defined symbols.

> I did boot-up with this driver though. It failed to mount my entries in
> /etc/fstab:

Please read the Changes:

I removed the Mount/Unmounting in the MinixFS itself (buggy, doesn't work
in the right way) and it's not a job of the filesystem. The kernel
itself will be support mount/unmounting in the future.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040