Re: pexec bug in MiNT?

Carel Fellinger <cfelling@SuperST.iae.nl> writes:

|> hi Katherine,
|>
|> sorry for reacting so late --o sweet holidays--, and maybe you already
|> solved your puzzle (my provider had a disk crash :(((, so i might have missed
|> some replays)
|>
|> On Sat, Aug 08, 1998 at 10:49:37AM -0400, Katherine L Ellis wrote:
|> > pexec(0,"munpack.ttp"," email.txt","")
|>
|> please keep in mind that              ^ this is a pointer to a null string,
|> whereas an environment is an array of char pointers ended with a null pointer.

No.  This is not a Unix format environ array.  The GEMDOS environment has
the format of concatenated strings, with two null characters to mark the
end.  But this means that "" is indeed not a valid empty environment, it
should be "\0".

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"