Re: pexec bug in MiNT?

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> Should I concider this as a:" No compendium, you're screwed." ?

If you can explain exactly...

a) what your code does, and what it's supposed to do.
b) what program you're pexec'ing, in what mode and with what
   arguments.

...it would be a lot easier to help you out.

> May I also add that I have problem under MiNT and not Magic?

Perhaps MagiC has more/better sanity-checks, but the problem is 99%
for sure with your code.

> Or I could recompile the ttp (child) with fprintf(null)? I am sure

What is fprintf(null) supposed to do?

/*
**
*/