Re: MiNT VFAT/ZIp drive probes

Hello Jo,

on Tue 01-09-98 20:28 you wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Martin Nightowl Byttebier wrote:

>Btw. I think you will find that there are problems even when you boot
>with a Zip inserted and later ejects it and inserts another (or even
>the very same!).

Euch, that's the case indeed. Thanks for that Edge tip. This works indeed.

	For me it looks strange because since the day I use freeMiNT
1.15 beta (from the beginning) I never came across this problem. My
Zipdrive worked faultless until a few days ago. My setup is apart from a
newer freeMiNT version and a newer Thing version (v1.27) the same as
before.
Speaking of Thing: Sometimes it happens that when I try to access the Zip
drive Thing get killed. Using Edge helps here too.

CU
Martin
--
quote of the day:
Otagger ß1.21: Do infants enjoy infancy like adults enjoy adultry?