Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 08:07:03AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> I'm also begining to think that this buggy reset-handler might be
> what killed my TT-RAM card (AixTT) recently....

Unlikely. What do you mean by 'killed'? physically?

The AixTT has the memory beginning at $01000000 always - even after a
hardware reset, so this card should have no problems even if the reset
vector points to TT RAM - and the card has no registers etc. which the CPU
could address to enable/disable RAM etc., and there should be no way to
destroy it by software means.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen