Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Michael Schwingen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 01, 1998 at 08:48:00PM +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > Relocating the reset-handler to ST-RAM would solve many problems on
> > computers with fastRAM.
>
> I think removing the reset handler completely would be even better.

I'm also begining to think that this buggy reset-handler might be
what killed my TT-RAM card (AixTT) recently....

Please let TOS handle this, unless there is a compelling reason
NOT not let it take care of it.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/