Re: gcc 2.8.1.c

Hiyah Christian!

just tried to download these goodies, but get user annonymous access denied.
Can this be fixed please?

They are all *.lzh format as well, which confuses me slightly. Are these
packages designed purely for use from within GEM (or whatever) or can those
of us that mainly work from the command line, extract these files from / and
everything will work fine, too?

Sorry for these questions, but the reason I'm still using 2.7.2 is because I
haven't come across a more recent port, that doesn't require any
"compiler-writer knowledge" to install.

Any chance of a version in gzip'd tar format, that can be `tar -xvfz` from
/?

Salut/.

J/.
__