Re: MiNT-Net 1.03 beta 2 released

Hi!

> Quite important indeed.  Anders and Kellis are probably the
> best informed about which nukes can be harmfull to MiNT.
>
> Also, it would be nice if Linux-style IP masquerading could be
> added to MiNTnet, eventually.  It would allow us to use an old
> ST which is currently gathering dust as a console or terminal.

I know. It's just a problem of having time... Until now I've done
low level stuff like packet drivers and bugfixes of some software we
needed for MiNT'98. I will have to study some more literature to understand
TCP/IP in greater detail. BTW, I had already started a port of netatalk,
but that's also a thing were I would appreciate some help...

Regards,
   Torsten