Re: Latest kernel

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> All the other partitions are there. and kept in order. In example, it
> didn't moved down the AFTER letter partition coz J was absent..
> Any idea?
> Why only J? and not others?

Have you changed partition types to somehing your driver can't regognise?
I assume you can see that partition with your hard disk formatter ie.
HDriver 7.1. Check those partition types and is your driver suppose to
know those types ...

Just an idea ...

--
     Juhani Sivusalo            E-Mail: jasivu@na.netppl.fi