Re: [MiNT] X+AES under MiNT, Was Re: 3 button

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 10:08:23 +0100 (MET), Johan Klockars wrote:

JK>Speaking of projects like this, by the way:
JK>
JK>   Anyone interested in a Mac emulator?

yes

JK>I've been in touch with the author of a ShareWare one for the Amiga,
JK>the ShapeShifter, and we would indeed be allowed to attempt a port of that
JK>(or a newer one the same person is working on) if we can find the people
JK>to do it.

how much work would it need? How well is the emulator source organized?
How much is it portable? Would it be possible to have a look at the
source before one decides to do the actual work on the port?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user