RE: 3 button mouse (was: Re: [MiNT] X magic)

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Ben Hills wrote:

> >Take a look at the XaAES web page, and you will find out that it is a
> >AES replacement and not an X-server!
> >
> >http://www.i-way.co.uk/~c_graham/xaaes.html
>
> I agree. To me an X server is a piece of software that allows you run
> remote X window programs as if you were on the console, like telnet
> does for text based systems.

And even though XaAES is not an X server, it IS intended to be able to do
just that. :)

Maurits.

---

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /