[MiNT] PANIC: Can't login ...

I'm puzzled ...

My /etc/rc.boot executed fsck and it failed to fix / directory (j: in my
system).  Next thing I saw was :

<snip>
	Starting single user shell.Fix the ....
<snip>

and rc.boot executed following line:

sh -si < /dev/console > /dev/console 2>&1

I ran fsck without -p arg and fixed(?) system and after reboot I wasn't
able to login in as any other user than root.

After fixing filesystem I found 4 files in lost&found folder, nothing
special but 1 file claimed to be over 230 Mb size (j: partition in 310Mb).

Now when I try login as jasivu in ttyv[1-9] I get getty message as usual
but next line is :

	/usr/local/bin/bash: path not found

and getty is killed.

I can login as root but when I try "su jasivu -l" I get next error:

su: warning cannot change directory to /home/jasivu: file not found
su: cannot run /usr/local/bin/bash: path not found

All those files exists ...
Booting looks like it used to and I can't see any new files etc.

So, what happened? I am open for any idea how to fix my system ...

--
     Juhani Sivusalo            E-Mail: jasivu@na.netppl.fi
       Oulu, Finland          http://www.netppl.fi/~jasivu/