[MiNT] MiNT libs

Hi Martin!

MER>I really wonder _why_ we have utmp.c and wtmp.c in the MINTLIB, in
MER>the first place.  shouldn't these both be integrated into .... (can't
MER>remember exactly but something like) utmp.h or paths.h ?
MER>Paths.h already has the paths to almost eveyrthing in there, so....
path.h is not part of the MiNT lib, it's from the portlib.
And in the path.h (from KGMD) I found these two lines:
-------------------------------- >8 schnipp 8<
--------------------------------
#define _PATH_UTMP      "/etc/utmp"
#define _PATH_WTMP      "/var/adm/wtmp"
-------------------------------- >8 schnapp 8<

MER>I have tried the Makefile included with Yves MINTLIB 49, but the only
MER>version I manage to compile (GCC 2.7.2, GAS 2.9, GCC UTIL 40) is the
MER>basic 68000 version _with_ -mint enabled in the Makefile:
It had no problem when I used gcc 2.8.1, gas 2.9 and binutils 40

MER>Question:  shouldn't the MINTLIB be programmed cleanly enough so that
MER>it always compile without any errors, not even a signle warning?
I think so too

Bye

                Joerg