[MiNT] Dangerous assumption in MINT lib

Hi Michael!

MS>They may legally modify A1
I know

MS>and I guess some will do. At least some of my programs do so, since it
MS>is only guaranteed that d3-d7/a3-a7 are preserved
Yes, I think the only reason why this bug wasn't noticed before is that there
(normally) are no programs hanging in the trap before MiNT

JW>I think this should be fixed because a program altering a1 will make the
JW>child and parent process "returning to la-la land"
MS>Correct.
OK.
I have an idea how to fix this (just pushing the register on the stack and
popping it back after the call will not work here), but I'm not sure about
this, because I know nearly nothing about the use of this function.
Can anyone tell me something about the use of vfork()?

Bye

                Joerg