Re: [MiNT] standard UNAME replies

Seems some problems I've had in compiling recent Apache ports are
caused by different UNAME versions replying different things to the
same string, thus the Configure script does not recognize my setup.

So, could we please agree on ONE standard reply to UNAME options and
stick to it in the future, so we could create consistant scripts for
the MiNT version of the Configure scripts found in most packages?

> My own suggestions as replies:
>
> -m atari
> -r MiNT version
> -s MiNT
> -p 68k
> -v TOS version

Thank you.

PS:  uname replies are partly dependant on uname.c found in MiNTLIB.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/